Dr. Martin Giniger established the PSC Research Institute in 2005 to conduct well-designed clinical trials and clinical studies, and receives funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), private foundations, and industry. Dr. Giniger has over 20 years of experience performing clinical research for large and small companies, as well as in a university setting.
Dr. Martin Giniger can perform a broad spectrum of well-executed studies in dental, oral, and skin care cosmetic research including:
- Toothpaste (efficacy and safety)
- Mouth Rinse (efficacy and safety)
- Teeth Sensitivity
- Teeth Whitening (efficacy and saftey)
- Rx Skin Care (eczema and wrinkle reduction)
- Shampoo (dandruff)
- Professional Prophy Pastes (anti-spatter and stain removal)
- Measurement of Peroxide Levels in Saliva
Dr. Giniger's contract clinical research facility houses four large dental operatories (approximately 150 square feet each), a reception area, data entry/storage center, preparation laboratory and conference space. To learn more about how Dr. Giniger can help you validate the claims you need to successfully market your dental or cosmetic product, please contact him here.